Custom Bulk Bags (CBB) is able to meet the specific requirements of each and every client. We have numerous options to choose from when it comes to shape, size, load capacity and finishes for our bulk bags. These optional extras are not sector-specific, rather they are end-user-specific. We can guide you through the decisions and provide you with the perfect bulk bag for your needs.
Optional extras on offer
CBB bulk bags can be fitted with various filling attachments for the tops of the bags:
- Duffel top – This top gives the end-user a great deal of access to the bag. It is the most expensive option as it uses the most fabric but it provides the biggest leeway when filling the bag as the opening is very wide. It also allows the end-user to tie off the inner liner separately from the outer spout.
- Filling spout – This extra attachment is the most common and can be used in a wide array of applications. The filling spout connects directly to a hopper discharge and allows the end-user to fill the bulk bag easily and with no spillage or mess.
- No top – This is the cheapest option due to its complete lack of extra material. These bulk bags have no top at all. While this holds some key advantages, it also means that there is a small risk of spillage or contamination from external particles.
Similarly, our bags can be fitted with discharge attachments at the bottom:
- No discharge – These bags have no spout or opening at the bottom. They are physically cut with a blade to discharge the product. While this is a cheap option, it carries a risk of contamination as small particles of polypropylene can end up in the product as the bag is cut.
- Spout discharge – These bags have a spout sewn into the bottom. The spouts vary in size and are tied up inside the bag. When the knot is undone, the spout drops out of the bottom of the bulk bag and the product is discharged. This is a popular option as it allows for controlled and precise discharge.
- Full-bottom discharge – These bags have a complete opening at the bottom, which is sealed before filling. To discharge, the whole bottom is opened and the load is dumped in one go. This the most expensive option but it is also the quickest for discharging.
Another optional extra on offer is printing directly onto the bulk bag. This is an important branding factor for many customers. Having their logo, slogan and other vital brand information printed onto the bulk bag is beneficial for various reasons. CBB is also able to print barcodes, batch numbers and slugs onto the side of the bulk bag.
Our bags can also be ordered with or without inner linings. These are commonly used in the food, mining and chemical industries where the inner liner is needed to protect the product from moisture and contamination. If the particular product is not stored in a bulk bag with an inner liner, it can spoil during shipping and storage. This has massive cost implications for the client. CBB is able to glue the inner liner in place, which is common for single-use bags, or we can insert it separately, which is required for reusable bulk bags.
In addition, we are able to attach information pockets on the exterior of our bulk bags. This allows the customer to insert shipping documents and important information sheets into the side of the bulk bag. The length of the handle loops can also be tailored to meet your specific handling and equipment needs. Speak to us today to find out more about these optional extras and how they will benefit your business.
Custom Bulk Bags is a South African manufacturer of woven polypropylene bags for various industries, such as mining, chemicals and food. We are able to produce over 3.5-million bulk bags per year, keeping our customers in-stock at all times. Our bags adhere to the highest levels of quality as a result of our stringent in-house testing and quality control programmes.
Custom Bulk Bags holds ISO 9001 certification and we currently have a number of UN-certified designs. We are a Level 2 B-BBEE manufacturer and supplier and fall under the ownership structure of Deneb Investments Limited. For more information on our products, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Facebook for our latest news and industry insights.