When it comes to transporting and storing goods, bulk bags are a popular choice. They offer a range of benefits for businesses, from cost savings and increased efficiency to improved safety and environmental sustainability.
In addition, reconditioned bulk bags are a cost-effective option as they are, essentially, used products that are still in working condition. Many companies choose to reuse their bulk bags until they reach the end of their shelf life, which promotes sustainability and reduces expenditure.
These durable packaging products can be used multiple times before needed to be recycled. Always carry out a visual inspection of a used bulk bag before using it; any signs of damage or wear and tear mean that the bag should not be filled.
Custom Bulk Bags is a leading manufacturer and supplier of high-quality bulk bags in South Africa. We produce up to 3.5 million bulk bags per year for various customers. All of our bulk bags have a minimum safety factor rating of 5:1 and are manufactured in accordance with international regulations and standards. Here are five reasons to consider using bulk bags in your business operations.
Five benefits of bulk bags for businesses
1. Cost Savings – Bulk bags are typically more affordable than other types of packaging materials such as boxes or crates, allowing businesses to save money on their shipping costs. Additionally, since they can be reused multiple times before needing to be replaced, the overall cost per shipment is further reduced with each use.
2. Efficiency – The design of most bulk bag containers allows them to be filled quickly and easily, without the manual labour needed for stacking products inside like traditional cartons require. This reduces time spent filling orders, which translates into higher productivity levels throughout the supply chain process – getting goods where they are needed, faster!
3. Safety and protection – Some bulk bags are manufactured with reinforced walls, called baffles, that improve strength and stability during transit. This reduces the risk when shipping fragile items. In addition, the woven polypropylene fabric used to make bulk bags is highly durable and versatile. This helps to protect your goods during transit.
4. Sustainability – Many businesses have sustainability targets and goals. Bulk bags are made from high-quality, recycled polymer, making them a sustainable packaging choice. They can also be reused over several cycles before needing to be disposed of. This helps to reduce waste compared with single-use packaging materials.
5. Quality and value – Bulk bags can hold up to two tonnes of material, which means that they have incredible value for money. Most packaging products that are able to hold that weight are expensive to buy. What’s more, Custom Bulk Bags can stand by the quality of the products that we manufacture. Our bulk bags undergo quality inspections before being sent to our customers.
Switching to bulk bags has several advantages when it comes to your business operations. Lower costs per shipment, increased efficiencies through simplified loading processes, enhanced safety measures, improved sustainability and value for money are among the most important benefits.
If you’re still using expensive and limited packaging solutions, consider switching to bulk bags. Our team of consultants are on-hand to guide you through the ordering and specification processes to ensure that you receive the perfect packaging solution for your needs. For more information about our bulk bags, please contact us today.
Custom Bulk Bags is a leading South African manufacturer of woven polypropylene bags for various industries, such as mining, chemicals and food. We are able to produce over 3.5-million bulk bags per year, keeping our customers in stock at all times. Our bags adhere to the highest levels of quality as a result of our stringent in-house testing and quality control programmes.
Custom Bulk Bags holds ISO 9001 certification and we currently have a number of UN-certified designs. We are a Level 2 B-BBEE manufacturer and supplier and fall under the ownership structure of Deneb Investments Limited. For more information on our products, contact email@example.com. Follow us on Facebook for our latest news and industry insights.